- To help participants reflect on a situation/session.
- To enable reflection without the use of words.
- Pencils/pens/markers/colouring pencils
- Present a question to be reflected upon. (For example: What have been the effect of gummy bears in your life?)
- Ask participants to draw their answers.
- Sketch reflections can be stuck onto a noticeboard. (If the setting allows it, a wall can be dedicated to the affixing of reflective notes/sketches after sessions.)
- Sketch reflections can be made as part of other journaling activities.